faq-en Archives - Mate Education



What are the restrictions while holding a Working Holiday Visa?

You are allowed to work for the full 12 months of the Working Holiday Visa (full time), however you can only work for a maximum of 6 months with any one employer. You can also study for a maximum of 4 months.
Read More

I have a child. Can I still get a Working Holiday Visa?

Working holiday visa holders cannot be accompanied by dependent children at any time during their stay in Australia. So, it is possible to obtain a working holiday visa if you have a child, but your child cannot join you in Australia while you are on your working holiday visa.
Read More

I am going to apply for the visa before I turn 31 but not enter Australia until after my 31st birthday. Is that ok?

Yes. The issue with the 31st birthday affects visa application lodgement only. Once the working holiday visa is granted you must make your first entry within one year from the date of grant. Once you make your first entry on the working holiday visa this activates the visa. The visa is then valid for one year...
Read More

What’s the Tax File Number (TFN) ?

A tax file number (TFN) is a unique identifier issued by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to each taxpaying entity. You can ask for TFN online, only if you are currently in Australia.
Read More
1 2 3
Contact Us