Blog - Mate Education


Quel est le coût de la vie en Australie?

Vous envisagez de vous expatrier au pays des kangourous pour y suivre une formation, vos études ou tout simplement pour y voyager ou travailler. L’Australie est connu pour être un pays assez onéreux. Pour preuve, le magazine britannique The Economist a classé Sydney parmi les dix villes les plus chères au monde, dans une étude...
Read More

Australie: Top 8 des meilleures destinations étudiantes

Vous rêvez d’étudier en Australie mais ne savez quelles villes choisir pour poser vos valises : la culturelle Melbourne, l’emblématique Sydney, la cool Brisbane ou encore la verte Adélaïde. En plus d’être l’endroit idéal pour perfectionner votre niveau d’anglais, le pays bénéficie d’un large choix d’universités, certaines classées parmi les meilleures au monde. Pour preuve, Melbourne...
Read More

6 Things you should know if you want to study and work as a Personal Trainer in Australia

  How can I become a Personal Trainer? Personal Trainers require two nationally accredited qualifications a Certificate III and IV in Fitness,  with these two qualifications you are then able to gain membership with the leading fitness associations – Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia.   Can I study and work in Australia? Absolutely! Normally...
Read More

Partner Visa

Do you know what is required to apply for a visa to remain in or migrate to Australia as the spouse or partner of an Australian? To begin, with you need to either be married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen who is eligible...
Read More

Could I be eligible for a Subclass 187 Visa?

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (RSMS). Subclass 187 This is a permanent visa- which has 2 streams: 1. The Temporary Residence Transition Stream – This may be available if you have been working for your employer in a regional area, as the holder of a subclass 457 or 482 visa in the Medium- Term Stream...
Read More

Why study abroad?

1. The value of your degree is going up Companies around the world are looking more than a traditional profile. They are looking for professionals that be able to assume challenges with responsibility and a global vision. Study overseas is evidence of willingness to take on challenges with independency and this vision. 2. New perspectives,...
Read More

Primo Working Holiday Visa

Per richiedere il primo visto vacanza lavoro e’ necessario trovarsi al di fuori del territorio australiano finche’ il visto non viene approvato. QUANTO COSTA L’attuale costo del visto Working Holiday e’ di 450 dollari australiani. Il pagamento deve essere effettuato online tramite carta di credito. In caso di fallimento della domanda o rinuncia, la cifra...
Read More

Are you eligible for a Skilled or Employer Sponsored Visa?

There are 2 main occupations lists used by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for the purposes of skilled and employer sponsored migration. 1. Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) 2. Short Term Skilled Occupations List (STSOL) The use and applicability of each list depends on the specific visa type being applied...
Read More

Aboriginal Dreamtime

The Dreamtime is a commonly used term for describing important features of Aboriginal spiritual beliefs and existence. It is not generally well understood by non-indigenous people. Aboriginals believe that the Dreamtime was way back, at the very beginning. The land and the people were created by the Spirits. They made the rivers, streams, water holes...
Read More

Aboriginal Artwork

1. The dot style only emerged in the early 1970’s from the remote Northern Territory community of Papunya. 2. Aboriginal people are not a homogenous group but rather a diverse group of hundreds of nations and clans within. There is thought to have been around 250 languages and 600 dialects spoken at the time of...
Read More
Contact Us