Can I apply for a Student Visa after my Working Holiday Visa?


If you are already in Australia on a tourist or on a working holiday visa, you can apply for your student visa from within Australia.You can obtain a bridging visa if needed which will allow you to stay in the country while your student visa is in process. The Australian student visa will allow you to complete a course in Australia. You can book a language course, diploma or a degree course or any other course that you like.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *